Tuesday, January 05, 2010
1. Minced beef - I used Ramli's frozen beef, 1 tube.
2. Coriance leave - chopped finely
3. Spring onion - chopped finely
4. Garlic - chopped finely
5. Cumin powder
6. Coriancer powder
7. Black peppercorn
8. White pepper powder
9. Salt & sugar - to taste
- Mix everything well. No need to marinate.
- Shape kebab on flat skewers (I tried using the round ones, tak menjadi) and grill for 8-10 minutes each side. I did not skew mine, just buat lonjong-lonjong then grill.
- To garnish, I made sliced red onions, chopped mint leaves and quartered lemon. We had it with pita bread and roast potato.
- Lamb would be better definately!
Did this BBQ Prawns On Skewers for our BBQ Dinner last few days (read the event telltale here). Easy peasy dan sedap. Here goes...
1. Prawns - About 600gm. Buang kulit, devein, basuh dan tos kering. Tinggalkan ekor saja sebagai tangkai.
2. Juice from 1/2 lemon.
3. English parsely - finely chopped.
4. Salt & sugar - to taste
5. Olive oil - 4-5 tbspoon.
- Mix item 2, 3 & 4 with prawns.
- Marinate for few hours. I did mine overnight, in the fridge.
- Arrange prawns on skewers in any style you like.
- Grill for 2-4 minutes each side.
If you have limited space in your fridge, use zip-locked bags to marinate. Like the ones I used below.