Tuesday, January 05, 2010
1. Minced beef - I used Ramli's frozen beef, 1 tube.
2. Coriance leave - chopped finely
3. Spring onion - chopped finely
4. Garlic - chopped finely
5. Cumin powder
6. Coriancer powder
7. Black peppercorn
8. White pepper powder
9. Salt & sugar - to taste
- Mix everything well. No need to marinate.
- Shape kebab on flat skewers (I tried using the round ones, tak menjadi) and grill for 8-10 minutes each side. I did not skew mine, just buat lonjong-lonjong then grill.
- To garnish, I made sliced red onions, chopped mint leaves and quartered lemon. We had it with pita bread and roast potato.
- Lamb would be better definately!