1. Minced beef - 2 pounds. I used Ramli's minced beef, 2 small tubes that weighted about 800gm.
2. Egg - 2
3. Milk - 1 cup
4. Bread (cut into small pieces) - 1 cup (or 1 cup of mashed potato)
5. Salt - to taste
6. Pepper - to taste
7. Minced onion - 1
8. All spice - 1/4 tbsp
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into small balls.
- Shallow fry for 5-10 minutes until cooked. (fry in regular cooking oil PLUS some butter)
* If the consistency is not right (it's subjective here, the word 'right'. but somehow you must've gotten the feeling kalau if's too hard/densed or too soft kan), adjust the amount of milk or bread.
* Since I was cooking 2 tubes of minced beef, I 'blanched' remaining balls for a while and then freeze em all.
Comments from Tebby - Rasa dah macam Swedish Meatballs from IKEA. Cuma shape tu heh heh.. huduh sikit. Acik 'jiwa kacau' time masak tu. Si Adam sibuk nak nolong bagai.... nolong nyibuk heh heh!