suamiku lambat lagi. to kill time, bolehlah share another recipe - chicken stock. the beauty of this is that you can cook many thing at a time. here goes....
- 1/2 chicken - besar munya - cut into 2
- 2-3 carrots - potong besar2
- 1-2 sticks of celery - potong besar2
- ginger - chopped
- garlic - chopped
- sweat ginger and garlic. maknanya, tumis tapi jgn sampai kuar kaler kecoklatan
- put in chicken. biarkan for abt 5 minutes
- masukkan air. quantity depending on how much stock you want to make
- bring to a boil over high heat. biarkan for abt 15-20 minutes
- bring down the heat and let it simmer for 1-1.5 hrs
- bila dah sejuk, fish out as follows:
- chicken and celery. debone chicken - blend with celery, freeze
- carrot - blend, freeze
- divide stock into small portions.
Note: the cubes can then be mixed with other ingredients.
(maaf, ada bunyi2 perasan disitu)
yummy cous-cous in the making (gambo di bawah)
- 1 cup cous-cous (this much boleh buat 2 portion)
- 4 chicken cubes
- 4 carrot cubes
- chicken stock
- soak cous-cous in steaming-boiled water for abt 20 minutes.
- rinse. put aside.
- in the meantime, cairkan chicken stock, chicken cubes and carrot cubes in a pan.
- after 100% cair, masukkan cous-cous
- cook until you get the desired consistency
- if your baby likes cheese, boleh campur jugak
senang je, kan?