nih kalau iman nampak nih, sure dia kejar sambil jerit NAAKKKK!!! NAKKK!!!
mamafynn-this one goes to you
i have to admit. im quite obsessed with preparing, cooking and feeding my toddling-boy, Iman. im a working mom. going out for work as early as 0650hrs and usually at atfal's (my kids' nursery) doorstep at around 1900hrs. no matter how little time i think i have, i feel obliged to have Iman eat homemade meal tho atfal do have their own. mainly due to the guilt of not breastfeeding him longer than i had planned to.
- batch cook. it may be sometime before you get your own 'system'. rest assured, once you got it, it's gonna be a breeze.
- if you intend to be obsessed as well, get a good stainless steel pan/pot with cover. and wooden ladle. and bekas ice with cover. and freezer bag. and small containers. and most importantly - a blender or food processor.
- get your husband to also master 'system' or at least teach him how to heat up the frozen food. penting maaa.. nanti kot2 tak sihat ke, balik lewat ke, at least he knows what to do.
- freeze (up to 6 weeks, so your need to label as well)
bila nak makan
- put in pan, add a bit of boiled water. usually per serving i use 4 cubes.
- put on heat until cair and pipping hot
- can be eaten on its own or add with oats/cous2/porridge
since masa mencemburui, i can only share iman's all-time-favourite applesauce in my next posting. tunggguuuuuuu....