that was my husband penning his thought. he's doing most cooking in our household. over the years, he has perfected the art of wantan dumpling, chicken rice, beef noodle to name a few. i must thank my MIL for raising such a wonderful man, whom i am married to. from the tales, he (mdh) was also included in activities pertaining to cooking and cleaning eventho he's the only son. of course he has the privilege of buying comics and a bmx bicycle as compared to his sisters. so, ladies, if you have a son, please teach them cooking and washing and cleaning as well.
so, anyone other than mamafynn try out any recipes here? i know yati and someone anynomous tried applesauce. mamafynn tried soupy milidi and cous-cous right? i humbly hope everyone likes the taste. like i said, the principal to my recipe is SIMPLICITY.
I'm sharing a very simple babyfood recipe here today
- in case of fresh corn, kopek/sagat the kernel.
- in case of frozen corn, soak in water for about 20minutes or until soft
- wash and strain.
- put in a pot then boil until cooked
- let to cool down and blend into desired consistency.
*at this point, sedia untuk dibekukan
- take a portion of blended corn (if frozen, i use 4 cubes for a serving) and heat over slow heat.
- add a bit of brown sugar (optional). stir.
- add 1 or 2 scoops of baby formula. stir.
- ready to serve
creamy corn is in the yellow container. those are my kids' bekal.clockwise from top: assortments of biscuits and small rolls, sunmaid raisins creamy corn and apples+pear cuts. Not only I am an obsessed babyfood cook, i am also a big 'worrier' on 'cukup ke makan anak2 aku kat sekolah nih?'