If you read yesterday’s entry in my other blog, you may think I had tuna-mayo sandwich for breakfast this morning. Nope, we did not. Not for breakfast. We had it last night as dinner. I was hoping we could reserve ½ loaf for breakfast but the whole loaf was eaten last night alone. My inlaws wont be surprise with this. Not at all.
I was thinking to share the recipe today. Mdh hasn’t send me the recipe yet. I, well, urghh, just helped him ferry the sandwiches from kitchen’s counter to dining table, apart from helping myself on those. So I didn’t know how he did it. Oh,.. credits for me for helping him boiled some eggs.
I am left with CHEESY MILIDI.
Usually, it is CHEESY SPAGHETTI. So you can substitute MILIDI with spaghetti.
- MILIDI / spaghetti – celur in boiling water(+ a bit of oil) until cooked. Then cut milidi/spag into ½ or 1inch in length (senang nak makan nanti).
- 4 tomato cubes
- 4 chicken cubes
- a slice of cheese
- Put tomato and chicken cubes in a pot.
- Add a bit of water. Cover with lid.
- Heat over low heat until pipping hot.
- Add MILIDI/spaghetti
- Cook until you reach desired consistency
- Add cheese
- Let to cool
- Ready to serve
+ tomato+chicken cubes
= iman's breakfast today