well, we had homemade CHICKEN CHOP meal for dinner last night. fo first-timers, it was quite an accomplishment, i must say. i've always thought preparing western-meal would be difficult. in the case of last night's CHICKEN CHOP, it was an overstatement. it wasn't that hard actually.
i, the official recipe-seacher did the reading-aloud while mdh did the cooking. satisfied with the output, i am sharing the recipe here. recipe is divided into 3 parts (i)chicken (ii)gravy and (iii)accompaniments.
-chicken legs - debone, cleaned and pat dry. leave the skin intact.
- wochertershire sauce
- ground pepper
- corn flour
- marinade chicken with wochestreshire sauce, salt, ground pepper for at least 2-3 hrs, preferably overnight.
- coat the chicken with cornflour.
- deep fry until cooked.
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs flour
- chicken stock
- tomatoes - seeded, cut into small cubes
- button mushroom - slice
- soy sauce
- kulit kayu manis, bunga cengkih & bunga lawang
- cairkan butter in a pan
- add flour dan masak sampai it turns brownish
- add boiling chicken stock, bring to a boil
- add soy sauce, salt, sugar, kulit kayu manis, bunga cengkih and bungan lawang
- let it simmer for a while
- add tomatoes and mushroom
- simmer for another 5-10 minutes until gravy thickens
- bunga kubis
- cut everything into small pieces
- steam bunga kobis, carrot and potato until tender. sprinkle some rosemary on potato.
- let to cool a bit
- toss with a bit of salt and olive oil
- serve with tomato as well